Posts to come real soon!

I've been super busy for the past few weeks and unable to post any of my outings or field work yet, but that's a coming real soon. I've been up and about a few places, did some field work stratlogging down Cape Enrage, and a few trips down Nova Scotia all the way Arisaig way. By the time I come around to post these trips on my blog, I'll be on the road again. I'm making the extra effort to try to get some stuff done and posted before running off again.

Stay tuned!

PS. Last Friday after my trip to Arisaig, I decided to head downtown Moncton to go to a show. Motorleague were opening for Monster Truck at the Manhattan Bar & Grill, and let me tell you, what a freakin' great show it was! Loved that they played Clutch all night before the gig started. I was dead tired, but man it was worth it. Here's a couple of pics from Monster Truck.


Comments

Most Popular Posts

Martin Head (Southern New Brunswick)

Amethyst Cove (Blomidon, Nova Scotia)

Rock Hunting in Halifax (Nova Scotia, Canada)